Sunday, May 30, 2010

One Year Anniversary

This weekend we celebrated our one year anniversary. We went to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate! We had such a great time together! We headed down Friday morning and started the day off by walking to different hotels on the strip and checking out the Mile Mall! We ate at PF Chang while there! That night we went the the Angels and Airwaves concert with Say Anything opening up for them. The concert was awesome!

Saturday we headed to the Meadows Mall. After that we walked the Strip again to see the hotels we hadn't seen yet. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was awesome as always!! By the end of the trip, we both had blisters from walking so much. We picked a great weekend to go down to Vegas because there was a UFC fight down there on Saturday so Brooks recognized a lot of the fighters while walking through the different hotels and casinos! I cannot believe we have been married for a year; it went by so fast. I love you Brooks and cannot wait for all the years we have a head of us!!
At the concert you could text a message to a certain number and it would show up on this huge screen while we were waiting for the show to start. Brooks texted one in and it says "I love my wife! Happy anniversary Jordain!" At the concert


Angels and Airwaves performing





Waiting for the show to start outside of Treasure Island



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had alot of fun in Vegas. I love the cheesecake factory! I can't believe you guys have been married for a year. Happy Anniversary!! We need to go to Vegas one Saturday just us girls & go shopping.

    ReplyDelete